Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (effective 25 May 2018) on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) and the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas superseding the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that according to art. 13 GDPR you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by the company Emerlog sp. z o.o.
1. The data controller is the Management Board of Emerlog sp. z o.o. address of the office ul. Górczewska 200/29 01-460 Warsaw; tel: +48 735 935 485, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The data controller processes personal data for contact purposes and for the preparation and submission of the commercial offer.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 2. Failing to provide the data will result in the inability to contact the subject data and submit a commercial offer.
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the applie set out in art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR – the consent given by the data subject.
5. Due to the processing of data for the purposes indicated above, the personal data may be entrusted to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data. The recipients of the personal data may be ……………………………… …
6. The personal data will be processed for the period necessary to establish contact by the controller and the implementation of the submitted commercial offer – (concluded contract).
7. Due to the processing of the personal data by the controller, the subject data have the right to:
• access to data based on art. 15 GDPR;
• rectification of data, based on art. 16 GDPR;
• erasure of data, based on art. 17 GDPR;
• restriction of processing, based on art. 18 GDPR.
8. In case of processing the data on the basis of art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, i.e. the consent of subject data to the processing of personal data, the subject data have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
9. In case of recognizing the processing of the personal data by the controller as violating the regulations of GDPR, the subject data have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.